Does the LEGO dot code really work?

I'm not too much of a LEGO fan anymore, but as a semi-collector of things...I had to check this out myself. LEGO released single packs of figures where you couldn't tell what figure was inside until opening the package; much like old hockey cards or stickers back in the day.



On a random trip to a store, I noticed a big box of these LEGO figures. A couple minutes later I found myself checking out some web sites exposing the codes (found on the bottom-back of the package) that would give me the elusive "street punk" and "sumo wrestler" figures.



Seemed pretty easy (and I wanted the boom box accessory that comes with the street punk) so I riffled through the box and matched the codes.



So, here is the result of my new street punk and sumo LEGO figures...

No comments: